Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter, Version 184.108.40.206 for Microsoft Windows 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter for the Sony VAIO� computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the AHDWLL-00244616-0042.EXE program.
- Download the AHDWLL-00244616-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AHDWLL-00244616-0042.EXE to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click "Yes"
- At "Select Country" please select country you want for this installation and click "Next"
- At the "Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter for Microsoft Windows 7" window, click the "Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finish" screen, click the "Finish" button.
- At "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" click "OK" to restart the computer.
The installation of the Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter is completed.
- 64 bit
- 2.14 Mb