AMD Radeon™ HD 6650M and Mobile Intel® HD Graphics, Version 8.830.7.2000 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the AMD Radeon™ HD 6650M and Mobile Intel® HD Graphics for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
- AMD Radeon™ HD 6650M version 8.830.7.2000
- Mobile Intel® HD Graphics version 8.830.7.2000
- Intel® Display Audio driver version 220.127.116.1174
- Catalyst Control Center utility 2011.0901.1660.28670
The AMD Radeon™ HD 6650M and Mobile Intel® HD Graphics driver is for the yellow bang showed as a name “Standard VGA Graphics Adapter” in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
Note: This package is for models with a docking station.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
In order for this driver to install and work properly, please carry out the following installation steps:
- Connect the docking station to the system
- Execute A2DVID-00259747-0042.EXE
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers: VGN;VGC;VGX;VPC
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the A2DVID-00259747-0042.EXE program.
- Download the A2DVID-00259747-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the A2DVID-00259747-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the User Account Control window, click the Yes button.
- If the Select Language window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the OK button.
- At the Select Country screen, select the country for the installation and click the Next button.
- At the Welcome to AMD Radeon™ HD 6650M and Mobile Intel® HD Graphics Setup Program window, click the Next button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the I Agree button.
- At the Finish screen, click the Finish button.
- At the This system must be restarted to complete the installation screen, click the OK button to restart the system.
The installation of the AMD Radeon™ HD 6650M and Mobile Intel® HD Graphics is completed.
Steps to enable the Aero Themes:
- Right click on the desktop and select “Personalize”.
- Select the Aero theme you wish to use.
- 32 bit
- 316.72 Mb